- The German reception of Elizabeth Montagu’s An Essay on the Writings and Genius of Shakespear (1769)
- Blog Post II: Charles Robinson's Scandalous Marriage
- Blog Post I: Denton Hall
- Francis Charlton’s Secret Daughter
- The Indian Connection I
- The Indian Connection II
- The Indian Connection III
- ‘very refreshing, very consolatory, very delightful’: spending a year with Elizabeth Montagu and Elizabeth Carter.
Please note that all dates and location information are provisional, initially taken from the library and archive catalogues. As our section editors continue to work through the material we will update our database and the changes will be reflected across the edition.
Browser support: The website works best using the Chrome, Edge, and Firefox browsers on the PC, and only Chrome and Firefox on the Mac.